xoxox

Wishlist: 3 Beauty Products

By Sunday, May 18, 2014


I don’t go often. Frankly, shopping is a rarity for me; once every five months, I’ll bring my wallet with me to scour the boutiques and shops for whatever I need to purchase. I guess you could say that I’m an efficient shopper, only buying things that I really need. But, like with every other person on this planet, I have my wants and desires, and here are my current longings on the market. Checklist activated.

Bare Minerals: Bareskin Pure Brightening Serum Foundation

    photo credits
  • A new release that's gotten everyone excited. Why? Since Bare Mineral's breakthrough into the beauty community, they've yet to releases a liquid foundation, sticking only to mineral, powder makeup. Their new product works as a serum and a liquid foundation - and from their reviews, it's turned out to apply on smoothly and wonderfully, blending like nobody's business. I've been using cream foundations lately and I think a change in formula would be a picker-upper for my skin ☺ Though it is pricey, I think it's worth the punch because you gotta invest in something quality if you're going to smack it onto one of your largest organs!

Maybelline: Eye Studio Master Drama Eyeliner

    photo creditis
  • This product was released a longgg time ago; it's been around three to four years I think? (Don't quote me on that) Nevertheless, I was blown away by the reviews I've found on YouTube about this product. I'm always struggling to find a longwear, smudge-proof, waterproof eyeliner that'll withstand my eye rubbing and oily monolids. I've gone from pencil (horrible for me) to powder to gel and then to liquid which has been the best so far. Never have I seen a pencil-liquid eyeliner hybrid that's put up with all the tests and passed. This eyeliner does. And girl, do I need it. If I had to choose only one makeup product to keep with me for a long period of time, I would probably choose eyeliner, so I need a hecka good one at that. 

Revlon: Colorburst Balm Stain


photo credits
  • Another old product but looks really cute and has gotten great reviews for as well. I currently own two of Clinique's Chubby Sticks and I really enjoy using them, however I feel that Revlon's Balm Stains provide a better product in comparison. For one, the pigmentation is on-spot, provides an opaque coverage and the colors are bright and vivid. I'm not one to rave about lip products but I'm very willing to try this one out!



You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. Great picks! Eyeliner is definitely a must for me as I feel naked without it haha! I have the same problem with eyeliner smudging on my oily eyelids, so I think I need to purchase a liquid liner. You were absolutely right when you said that the Maybelline gel eyeliner smudges, as I have found that happening to me too many times this past week. I have wanted to try the Revlon Balm Stains for as long as I can remember as I prefer to wear something a bit lighter than a lipstick on my lips. We should go makeup shopping together over the summer! :)

    Emily // ahemitsemme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! I totally understand what you mean - eyeliner completely enhances the eye, but not when it turns on us and creates a raccoon look. Let's do it haha That'd be so fun!! :)

      Delete
  2. GREAT PRODUCTS :)

    http://sbr-fashion-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hiiii Evon!!!!!!!! I missed you so much (your videos on YT), used to watch them when I was younger. Anyway, hope you have a great summer and find your dream college :D (If you finnish high school). You are such a wonderful person!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Anon! :)

      Thank you so so so much for your support and watching my videos from way back haha! I hope your summer is sailing along splendidly too and everything is well on your side. It makes me feel extremely blessed to communicate with people like you, people i don't know personally but can relate to haha. One more year of high school left (yikes!) and then it's off to my dream school (hopefully!!!). Thanks so much again ♥

      Delete